[ale] Optomi

Tony antonynatale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:08:22 EDT 2016

Hello all.
I recently have been contacted by someone who works for Optomi: an IT Staffing company saying they wish to speak about an opportunity they think I would fit. Has anyone worked with this company in the past before? Any opinions or experience? Any scams I need to be worried about? I am rather new in IT and very much looking for some experience in a Linux environment so I am excited, but don't want my excitement to cause me to make poor decisions! Still waiting for a call back with more details about who the position is with, but it caught me off guard in the first place and wanted to get some opinions. Appreciate any insight from the group.

Thank you!

Tony

--
Sent from my BLU Life One X with K-9 Mail.