[ale] New school.

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Apr 1 15:50:05 EDT 2016

We will be using the Chromebooks with Google for Education and I think
I've read somewhere that there is filtering already as you suggested.
Initially we're not letting the students remove the Chromebooks from the
school.   Hopefully by the time they do that the will have an employee
that is in charge of IT and they can worry about it.  We are essentially
our own district, so we'll have to apply for ERate.  Problem is that the
ERate application is due today and we weren't aware it existed until
Tuesday.  Not something one can do on a moment's notice from the looks
of things.  Next year we'll be better prepared.

Jim.