[ale] New school.

dev null zero two dev.null.02 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:24:03 EDT 2016

honestly the only downside to pfsense in this situation is that it's
firewall log viewer is complete ass. someone correct me if I'm wrong or if
there's a better interface than the Web ui but its so lacking vs any other
"utm" solution.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling, and punctuation.