[ale] thunderbird

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 30 15:00:09 EDT 2015

Yes, apps can request a position but the window manager policy is allowed to override. All of the nitty gritty details are part of the Freedesktop.org window manager protocol specifications under X11. Policy is defined arbitrarily on Weston but can be the same as X11 if the am so chooses.

Sent from my iPhone