[ale] CentOS 7 DVD Install

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri May 29 10:33:55 EDT 2015

On 05/29/2015 09:41 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Mouse click on the + fails? Is there more disk space available?

Mouse - nothing is "clickable" near the +  I've clicked on the other 2 options
on the page. Doesn't seem to help.

I want to delete the existing partitions. There doesn't seem to be an option for
that.  I clicked on everything in that screen ... nothing opens a new window to
let me deal with partitions.  I've backed out from that screen a few times too.
 Just shows an error.

I wasn't on a fresh disk - it had 6.6 on it before, encrypted. I'd like to have
the installer let me see any LVM and partitions ... haven't seen any of that here.

All of this is happening in a KVM VM.  Trying to use 1 Vhdd ... but 2 others are
part of the VM ... not used. Wanted to play with adding encrypted disks AFTER
the system is running happily.

Did all of this with 6.6 and didn't have issues. Damn GUI.

Must be something bonehead. First time, I walked away from the install for about
an hour. The process started showing py errors and crashed. The ISO is from ....
GA-Tech on May 17.

Guess the short answer is to delete all content from the existing vHDD and start
over.  Meh.