[ale] KVM and Cisco

Brian Gill thebriangill at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:37:46 EDT 2015

On the switch, you need to set the port as a trunk port.  The commands
would look like:

Switch#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
Switch(config)#int g1/0/x or fa0/x (depending on your switch model where x
is your switch port)
Switch(config-if)#switchport mode trunk
Switch(config-if)#end
Switch#wr  (save your config!)