[ale] ALE Meetings???????????

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Sun May 10 09:05:55 EDT 2015

If there were meetings they would be posted on the web page.  We have not been having meetings as there's little/no interest in meetings. Having a talk for a crowd of 2 was not worth the effort. ALE-NW has lost it's space. ALE-Central is likely going to lose it's space soon due to remodeling in my department.

ALE is dead. Long live ALE.

Aaron stepped down over a year ago.

Who knows. Maybe we can pull off a last gasp cookout this summer.