[ale] Personal Collaboration/Cloud Server

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat May 9 07:49:30 EDT 2015

That looks quite interesting. Read only mounts for app binaries makes
sense. It still can be a hole if the app executes the data stream or can
get a buffer overflow. Individual app sandbox certainly cuts down
likelihood of cross-app security but I yet to hear/see a sandbox that
actually everything it was supposed to.