[ale] talkback (was: one last time Galaxy S6 vs Nexus 6)

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:35:55 EDT 2015

I know this is a total long shot but does anybody know anything about
the screen reader for Android, talkback?  Two years ago, an
accessibility expert told me not to bother with it so I bought an iphone
4s.  I am just wondering if an Android phone is now a viable option for
blind people. I've asked on some lists for blind people but everybody
has iphones. I got a lot of people who asked me to tell them what I find
out but no other info.