[ale] ot:simple database redux

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:08:03 EDT 2015

Thanks for reply AG. Help is always appreciated :) If you can provide some
sceleton of the script will be great. For now i'm on w3cschools reading
java script commands. So far got impression you have to generate the
element before to display it a.k.a.

Loop
text =+ text +<br>
End loop

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015, DJ-Pfulio <DJPfulio at jdpfu.com> wrote:

> Thanks AG - added that to my pre-backup script to delete the file daily.
> Already
> flush adobe, flash, and a few other things.
>
> Appears that youtube and mozilla are using this in my config - all the
> strings
> are backwards.  select * from webappsstore2;
>
> On 03/24/2015 01:42 PM, Atlanta Geek wrote:
> > Hi Boris (and group),
> > You were asking for a simple flat file database for JS.
> >
> > The new browsers support a machanism called LocalStorage which lets you
> store
> > data locally to your system that can later be accessed by your own
> browser.
> >
> > It doesnt expire like cookies and works well.  I've used it for previous
> > projects where the requirements were certain data was being displayed
> and the
> > user needed to store that data for later review but I could not write
> server
> > code to do it.
> >
> > In theory you could write simple apps that store state information in a
> local
> > html file.
> >
> > Let me know if you need help with something like this.

Sent from Gmail Mobile