[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 86, Issue 8

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Mar 10 13:07:28 EDT 2015

Has BBC America gone away from the 30 seconds of programming followed by 20 minutes of advertising format?

OK maybe it wasn't quite that bad but at one point I really wanted to watch BBC America for various shows.  The level of advertising they had made watching shows totally unbearable and I finally gave up in disgust.