[ale] Android backup

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:45:45 EST 2015

ok, just say I have this OLD Galaxy S3, and I might be getting a nice
new HTC One (M9) soon... probably start over with apps, reload email
accounts, probably NOT Facebook ( keep it on the tablet).. I have my
contacts backed up to the SD card.. what else should I backup & how??
I actually copied ALL the files from the phone to a folder on my
computer, all 4 GB.. not sure what I can do with those. suggestions??

--
Paul Cartwright