[ale] Recommendations for my next distro?

LnxGnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Sun Mar 1 22:59:36 EST 2015

Yes, it was quite different.  I did have EPEL, but I've been burned by
repo conflicts in the past (not CentOS 7), so I don't typically add
multiple repos, unless they are app specific (i.e. google-earth repo).

I've come across elrepo before, but not li.nux.ro.

Do you have a preferred config (kickstart files anyone?) for a CentOS 7
Desktop?