[ale] Weird keyboard behavior

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jun 19 13:54:19 EDT 2015

On 06/19/2015 12:04 PM, Tom Freeman wrote:

> I'm buffaloed on how to continue to diagnose this one. Anybody have a clue that
> they would care to beat me with??

Mixing slightly related DEs under the same userid can lead to strange behavior
when .config files overlap/conflict.  It is best to use a different desktop with
a new userid.

Create a new userid. See if the issue goes away.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.