[ale] Good howto for irc?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Thu Jul 16 16:10:56 EDT 2015

The first computer I worked on in my professional life was the UKY-7(V).  32-bit!

Information:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/UYK-7

What it looked like on the ship:  http://ontargetalignment.com/newsImages/02022012_023829_3930_uyk7%20(1).jpg

Close look at my “keyboard” so I could bootstrap the mag-tape loader: http://www.dvq.com/oldcomp/photos2/1k/uyk-5.jpg

Ahhhh!  Fun times!  Haha!