[ale] ISC DHCPD configuration and logging

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:55:42 EDT 2015

It took browsing through the source tree[1], but I managed to find the
appropriate documentation -- `man dhcp-eval`[2].

[1] --
https://source.isc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=dhcp.git;a=blob;f=common/dhcp-eval.5;h=1ba2e449240618140cfc216f2aa3761688000d3b;hb=HEAD
[2] -- http://linux.die.net/man/5/dhcp-eval