[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:59:47 EDT 2015

Just as an FYI,
The folks at the church I attend, Momentum Christian Church -
http://momentumcc.org/ - are very tech inclined and like to be on the edge
of it. Mostly Mac audio/video but I see some Ubuntu workstations for self
check in the kids, etc.
The worship area is smaller than most but big enough for up to 150 people.
02 Suspended Big Screens, networking, coffee, a Starbucks on the corner and
05 minutes away from a Three Dollar Cafe and a good local pizza joint
(mostly local brews, etc.) http://davincisnystylepizza.com/ .

That may be an alternative if Greg for some reason is unable to re-purpose
some of the mentioned places. I can contact them on the groups behalf if
need be.