[ale] Cluster software for Raspberry Pi?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Fri Jul 3 11:31:28 EDT 2015

So... The parts are ordered Raspberry Pi cluster. I'm going to start with just two nodes this month.  Now I just need to find a good cluster program. I would like for the systems to act as one distributed or parallel processing computer but I'm OK to start with a high availability cluster while I figure this stuff out.  I didn't setup our clusters at work (running VCS) so I'm reading up on Fencing and a few other tidbits.

Cluster software I have located so far:

- Pacemaker
	http://wiki.clusterlabs.org/
- HTCondor