[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jul 3 10:04:25 EDT 2015

One of the big things this will help is being able to support a local, monthly,
hands-on meeting in different parts of the metro Atlanta. I know about 5 people
in Lawrenceville ... that sounds like a core group for a sub-meetup. Just need 1
person to step up.

I've heard there is another small group in Newnan. Just need a small core group
there - I bet it already exists.  Make these small groups whatever you like -
linux related of course.

If this interests you at all, come out to a Sunday meeting at Harry's Pizza
(near I-285 and Powers Ferry) to see how easy this stuff is. Basically, it
becomes just showing up and helping other Linux people.

We'll put you on the calendar, announce the meeting (an let meetup pull
like-minded people in your area), and provide some guidance.