[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:43:59 EST 2015

I haven't had roadrunner since the 90's, but I still have a Bank of
America account, even though we now use a local bank MOSTLY.. and after
switching to a local DSL provider for a few years & DISH/DirecTV for 4
years, I am now back to AT&T Uverse complete package phone/internet/TV.
The few issues I've had with Uverse have been promptly taken care of (
ok, so I told them I was an AT&T installer before I retired:).. We
switched our BoA checking account because they closed the local branch,
and we either had to go into the depths of downtown Athens ( I hate
parking there..) or all the way on the other side of Athens, about 15
miles & a 30 minute drive.

I just ordered MagicJack ( again, I have a real old model. not supported
anymore) and next month after my 2 years is up with Uverse ( 2 years of
discounts), I will be dropping their VOIP phone that costs $40 a month,
to go to Magickjack @ $40 per year..
we got Netflix ( LOVE IT!) on my Roku, so I will also be downgrading my
TV package to save... and probably slowing down my internet from 20Mb to
12.. my 3 year contract with AT&T will be up in June, so I might be
retiring FOR GOOD this time.. gotta start cutting back.

--
Paul Cartwright