[ale] help, windows 7 boot error

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Thu Jan 29 00:36:16 EST 2015

Sometimes I forget to mention these kinds of things since they are so
ingrained to me.  Unplug any drive you don't want the system to touch.
Don't put the case/cover back on until you have fully confirmed that
everything is working the way you need it.  Don't touch any electronics in
the case without first touching some metal part of the case.  As you remove
screws, lay them out in a pattern on a piece of paper that mirrors their
place on the case.  Run a memtest overnight and CPU burn for at least an
hour for any new system.  When running Windows, don't try to make it act
like *nix -- accept its ways and you will have much less pain.

❧ Brian Mathis
@orev