[ale] Wayland: WHEN it works, it works BETTER

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jan 23 14:13:03 EST 2015

It isn't x. More the method. Applications under x are expected to redraw themselves... Unless they're not. ;)

Wayland always redraws for the app (well, technically, the compositor implementation does). The app just renders under way land, wayland figures out the rest of the details.

Sent from my iPhone