[ale] Still using plain FTP? Why?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jan 20 03:58:59 EST 2015

For that situation, use ssh to set up the transfer and netcat+one time pad+stream cipher+XOR, and transmit using TCP. Nearly as easy for anyone that can use a command line. Could be implemented as a gui tool as well. Does require that the two nodes can properly communicate with each other in at least one direction.

Sent from my iPhone