[ale] WAY OT: hp 5920 switch and dhcp to a linux client?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:34:36 EST 2015

  I've been set with running some HP network gear at work which is
partially set up.  One place it's lacking is the dhcp pool.  It appears to
be set up for serving out a 172.27.3.0/24 subnet including the gateway
list.

 The linux box is getting an IP, netmask, nameserver, etc just fine.  But
it's not getting a default route.  Anyone worked with these or have a
direction to poke?  I'm not an HP guy in the slightest but the closest
around here.

Robert