[ale] Fedora 21 Repo Setup

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:14:52 EST 2015

Rpmfusion provides the license issue tools like mp3, etc. Adobe has a repo
for flash. Makes security updates on flash easier.

Those two cover everything I use except for some esoteric oddballs I grab
from elsewhere as src.rpm and build locally.

The other repos that support F21 are sometimes problematic. They may change
libraries away from the main repo versions and that can cause issues for
everything.

The addons for Centos 7 are epel, elrepo and li.nux.ro