[ale] Linux admin position salary survey

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:35:33 EST 2015

I think you’d be better served overall by educating with the following information:

https://www.usenix.org/system/files/lisa/surveys/lisa_2011_salary_survey.pdf <https://www.usenix.org/system/files/lisa/surveys/lisa_2011_salary_survey.pdf>

Whomever you would look to convince should know what we’re paid all over the world and then also locally at home to understand how good they have it in an Atlanta context compared to other places, and also that experience and certs carried plays a part in overall compensation as well.

—jms