[ale] CentOS and Broadcom Wireless

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:12:59 EST 2015

I would LOVE to toss broadcom to the street, but the Mac book pro has it
and centos7 and Fedora 21 are much happy making for me than osx.

The older mbp has an intermediate nvidia (ge 9400m) card not supported by
343 in rpmfusion or elrepo. It is not supported either in the 304 series.
Nvidia has a 340.xx driver that loads but gnome doesn't like it and
displays nothing over the default X background. So nouveau for the older
mbp with fedora 21.