[ale] All you Comcast fanboys...

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:09:25 EST 2015

I am planning to replace the Comcast modem with my own soon.  Appreciate
the reply below.  I will make sure to take pictures of the modem with
receipt and store for my records.

It took an hour at the comcast store to get them to finally remove a second
modem they were wrongly charging me for.  It took all of my being not to
melt down and scream at the top of my lungs.  I voice recorded my
interactions with the representative(s) just in case they somehow put the
second modem back on my bill later.

> I must reply to state a warning once again: COMCAST WILL TRY TO STEAL
YOUR MODEM.