[ale] Ouch

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:11:43 EST 2015

Well, the F5 BigIPs were BSD then Linux. Cisco Nexus switches are also
running Linux. I think its a done deal. A while back I was looking at
some big Sun hardware controllers, like the DELL DRAC. It ran Linux.

What bothers me is they are often viewed as "an appliance" and never get
patched or secured.