[ale] [OT] Helping others learn C, D, X, Y, Z, EIEIO...

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Tue Dec 15 16:23:56 EST 2015

What is the plan for the first 90 days and who are the students besides
you?  Are you just looking for occasional help and advice as you work
through that book or something more like actual teaching?  How is this
going to work?  Days and times?

I'd have a hard time drawing up any complete list but I'd certainly want
you to know all control forms (if, while, do, for, etc.), pointers,
arrays, variables and types, malloc/free, and file I/O, to do anything I
mentioned before.

-Scott