[ale] [OT] Learning C

DjPfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Dec 14 14:30:01 EST 2015

Yep, the first thing I did was bring over an old, simple, makefile for an old C project.

The second thing I did was a youtube search for introduction to makefiles. Watched three of them and was disappointed. They didn't cover the simplest stuff.

It is generally impossible to count on the built-in rules of a make program because it doesn't have include directories or libraries, and most production code will include both of those for any specific project.