[ale] CentOS 7 Net Install - /dev/root not found

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:00:41 EST 2015

So, I found out there is a Bugzilla report in regards to the LABEL in Grub.
Following these instructions -
https://blog.vladionescu.com/pxe-installing-rhel-7-from-cobbler-2-6/ , I am
able to reach the url and load anaconda. However, I am now getting the
"Error setting up base repository" no matter which url I use.Grrrrrrrrr!
 Almost all sites suggests that the network is down but both links are up,
enp6s0 and enp4s0. All info is right - ip, gateway,dns, etc.
Any clues?