[ale] CentOS 7 Net Install - /dev/root not found

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Dec 8 18:07:09 EST 2015

Not sure if it is relevant but I stumbled across a link talking about not using NFSv4 when using /net while I was researching an NFSv4 issue not related to /net.   You might want to make sure you’re specifying NFSv3 when accessing /net if you’re doing a separate mount from it.

Unfortunately I don’t have the full details of what I saw because it wasn’t relevant to the issue I was investigating.