[ale] Chromebook is to Android as Ipad is Iphone?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Dec 7 11:04:22 EST 2015

I may have 2 Samsung Chrombooks. A neighbor at our office building sold their company and was liquidating stuff that was no longer needed. There were two there and I told an employee to grab them.

Can I use them with Chome OS on them. I need to simply run 3 programs.

1. Chrome for web
2. OpenVPN or vtun.
3. xterm with tabs and many ssh sessions to different systems.

That's it. I think the last two will be an issue because I thought there was no real command line access to these systems. Just a web interface as the main GUI.