[ale] Borrow m.2 SSD?

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Dec 5 12:19:30 EST 2015

TL;DR:
Anyone have a spare m.2 SSD that I can borrow?  16G would be fine.  Need it for
a day or 2 only.

"42mm SATA III 6G M.2 NGFF 2242 SSD" is the form-factor.

Why?
Left my chromebook unplugged too long and it appears that the only way to get it
to boot Linux again is to insert a fresh ChromeOS, change some settings, then
continue.  My ssd doesn't have chromeOS and I'd rather not wipe the drive.

Have a 16G m.2 SSD "somewhere", but all attempts to find it have failed so far
the last 5 hours. Vividly recall thinking, "I'll never find this again" when I
put it away. That has proven to be correct. ;(

Did find a bunch of old storage crap.  Anyone need an PCI Adaptec 2940A SCSI
adapter? How about an ISDN router with 4x 10base-tx switch ports?  Or a true
Creative SB 5.1 Live PCI card - got 2 of those.  25ft VGA cable?  SPARC IPX
workstation?  Dell 1535 or 640M laptops (for parts only).

So ... can anyone help with the SSD?

I'll keep searching until Monday, then drop $52 for a new 128G version.