[ale] Alternative builds of Firefox besides Iceweasel?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:03:36 EDT 2015

The LibreJS won't work for several things at work (all proprietary crap
- duh!) but none of those pages seemed to be breaking firefox. I'm
looking at icecat for everywhere _but_ internal work pages. I've not
tested the add-ons I use (spice, the VPN tool).

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain