[ale] Ot: chromebook

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:32:37 EDT 2015

I like my fluoride. It's not fair that only those people whose well water
runs through the right type if rocks have better teeth. So adding ground up
rocks to the water was a pretty decent thing to do for public health. Ranks
right up there with sewage treatment systems and getting lead out of
gasoline.