[ale] Ot: chromebook

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Aug 22 12:48:55 EDT 2015

Thanks.

Used dip-it before. Don't think it remains soft enough for this purpose.
 The original plastic covering for the entire length of the power/charge
cord is brittle. A fix in one part will just increase the stress
somewhere else.  It is a manufacturing failure, but they won't replace
it again. I've never seen any power cable covered with this type of
plastic before.  Plus it is WAY TOO SHORT - 3ft isn't long enough. Can't
even reach from the plug to a nightstand.

I will think 5x before ever buying anything from Acer again - the A500
and C720 have taught me that.

Learned to never by anything from HP years ago and relearned to avoid
Seagate disks recently.  Pretty soon I'll have trouble buying water if
the corporate failures keep happening.