[ale] Ot: chromebook

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:10:16 EDT 2015

On 08/21/2015 03:23 PM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> Wish I'd have bought the $280 Dell with the same CPU, 4G of RAM, 500G
> HDD, ethernet port AND normal keyboard, dude.
if it makes you feel any better, I just got a new Dell system, and
"upgraded" to a bluetooth Dell keyboard/mouse combo. I just noticed
yesterday, as I was using the calculator, there is no NUM LOCK key, yet
there is a numeric keypad.. go figure! above the "7" is a key labeled
clear. Hit that for numlock while in the calculator. In a web site, you
have to hit the capslock to get the keypad to work.. I think this is
almost a mini-keyboard, the arrow keys are way too close to the SHIFT
key & too close together.. ah well, I will eventually get used to it..

--
Paul Cartwright