[ale] Ubuntu driving me crazy (14.04)

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Aug 21 12:50:59 EDT 2015

Please post the URL generated by **boot-repair** , so we can get a complete view
of the system.

Lots of people have similar issues and get them solved at the ubuntuforums.com site.

Whenever there is a black screen at the first reboot, there tends to be a grub
boot option that is needed. Search for the PC model and "ubuntu {version}
install" to see if that has been solved previously.

Also - this sort of stuff is perfect for the Sunday meetups. Come early and
bring the HW needed to solve the issue.  Fixing a grub issue on Ubuntu is pretty
easy for me, unless there is some weirdness.