[ale] Check your Lenovos...again

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:47:47 EDT 2015

Huh. This is pretty interesting.  I wonder what would happen on an
fdisk-and-clean-install of a Linux system here.  It looks like the code
which is run from inside the BIOS assumes a Windows install on the
hard-drive, but from the article I can't tell whether that's the case.
Presumably those "business-oriented laptops" have UEFI enabled and the BIOS
locked, so you can't install a non-Microsoft-sanctioned OS on them anyways.

-- CHS