[ale] Beginning Python...

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Aug 10 17:11:38 EDT 2015

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:04:32 -0400
"Raj Wurttemberg" <rajaw at c64.us> wrote:

> Funny thing... When  I first started with Expect last year, my first
> thought was...
>
> WOAH! This is just like Procomm's scripting language to log into
> BBS's. HAHA!  (yeah.. yeah... I'm that old. LOL!)
>
> Oh... for what it's worth... Procomm's scripting language is
> called... wait for it.... "ASPECT".  :)
>
> /Raj

Yes, that's what Expect reminded me of when I first used it. Both are
great when things go just right, but things go downhill quickly in a
delay or an error situation.

And state machines aren't my long suit :-)

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2015 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21