[ale] Beginning Python...

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Mon Aug 10 15:04:32 EDT 2015

Funny thing... When  I first started with Expect last year, my first thought was...

WOAH! This is just like Procomm's scripting language to log into BBS's. HAHA!  (yeah.. yeah... I'm that old. LOL!)

Oh... for what it's worth... Procomm's scripting language is called... wait for it.... "ASPECT".  :)

/Raj