[ale] new UEFI/windows8.1/Linux

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Fri Aug 7 09:30:54 EDT 2015

This is actually fairly easy.  At most, you only need to turn "secure
boot" off in the setup of the bios.  The distro installer will do the
rest, at least every one I have tried, especially Fedora and Ubuntu.

All the normal rules apply:  use windows to shrink windows to give you
unused space.  Make a backup of your install before you begin.

Damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699