[ale] Web - Live Chat

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:22:03 EDT 2015

Hmmm... Ok.
I will try to be more specific. Please keep in mind that I, myself, am
being exposed to it for the first time.
Basically, what I am trying to accomplish is Tech Support via Chat. Just
like when you chat "live" with Dell or any other vendor when purchasing an
item or getting support for an item.
01 - Click on Chat Link
02 - Enter name and reason for chatting
03 - Start conversation
04 - No clients needed to accomplish 01,02, and 03.
05 - Host will be local.

Again, the closest thing I found to what I think I need was the java based
Chat apps on the previous link.
Am I making better sense now?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
I will take a look tomorrow at all the options sent so far .

Sergio