[ale] SSD as /

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:15:16 EDT 2015

So far I got few thing on internet:

1. Bigger SD would help with life of SD because new blocks will be written
on empty space. Wear leveling. No info on little detail - what is better
200 MB partition and rest empty space or big 8GB taking all the free space
partition;

2. Logs in tmpfs - maybe I need to take Puppy Linux approach writing on
flash device every 5 min;

3. Removing journal from ext3 ext4 partition - less writes, why not use
ext2 instead;

Thank you for the answers