[ale] OT: apache2, perl and shtml?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:24:48 EDT 2014

  I have a .shtml file which has a nice form which runs a perl script in
cgi-bin.  I need the output of the perl script to be read as shtml so I can
include my index.  Anyone know how to tell apache to do this?  I have the
output being printed correctly, apache just isn't honoring the directives
in it.

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar