[ale] Need to recover deleted files from a netgear readynas

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Oct 28 01:18:47 EDT 2014

I've since learned the partitions are xfs.
I had the drives shipped to myhardrivedied.com and they are in the process of evaluating the chances for recovery.
Thanks,
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Bob Toxen <transam at verysecurelinux.com> 10/27/2014 9:17 PM >>>
James,

I probably could recover this if its ext2, though it would be
time-consuming and thus expensive.  The more files to be recovered and
the larger they are the longer it takes.

Lemme know.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]