[ale] Satellite 6 opinions?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 10:06:08 EDT 2014

Is Satellite 6 still based on Spacewalk?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59