[ale] [OT] Noise cancelling headphones?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Oct 14 10:17:40 EDT 2014

On 10/14/2014 10:09 AM, leam hall wrote:
> This article is spot on:
>
> http://www.inc.com/karl-and-bill/the-modern-workplace-introverts-need-not-apply.html
>
> Any recommendations on really good Noise Cancelling headphones? I have
> some JVC but the were DOA and I never sent them back.

Good vs cheap. That's the issue.

I have some Audio-Technica ATH-ANC23 earbuds that are $40 which work fantastic
on aircraft, but suck in a house/office. They have a low hum in silent
locations. Very different expectations. Most of the others researched which work
well were $200+.

I still see the 2 Boss versions on international flights. Those must work well too.